Resources for Families and Mental Health Professionals
- United Way Helpline: www.211.org
- Psychological Testing: www.umsl.edu/services/cps
- Children's Advocacy Center: www.stlouiscac.org
- Grief Resource Library (resources for children, adolescents, and adults): www.baue.com
- Youth Connection Helpline for Crisis Intervention: www.stlouisco.com or call 314-628-2929 or text 4HLP to 31658
- Behavioral Health Response: bhrstl.org
- Kids Events and Resources: kidsoutandabout.com
- Parent Handouts for Social Service Agencies: cap4kids.org/stlouis
- Diversified Health & Wellness: diversifiedhwc.com
Play Therapy Resources
Interested in becoming a Registered Play therapist (RPT) or a School-Based Registered Play Therapist (SB-RPT)?
Check out the Credentials and Application page from the Association for Play Therapy or contact me with questions!
- For current news, trainings, articles, and videos, follow Playful Growth Counseling on Facebook!
- Playful Growth Counseling was interviewed and featured in Town & Style Magazine!